Inspired by Michael McClelland’s courageous fight, STRIVE Michael is funding the design of a National Hand-off Program for the health care industry for high-risk cancer patients.
STRIVE Inc. has collaborated with the Georgia LUNG Force cabinet to lead this initiative with oncologists to develop the framework for this vital program.
STRIVE Michael Goals
- to drive quality services for cancer patients;
- to reduce costs by reducing ‘Never’ procedures;
- to assist oncologists in reducing risks to their patients;
- to reduce patient setbacks and bounce backs; and
- to assist cancer patients in increasing their survival longevity.
Facts About Lung Cancer
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer of women and men in the U.S.
- 90% Lung cancer patients at Stage IV live less than 1 year.
- 33+ million Americans suffer from lung disease or distress such as asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and lung cancer.